I understand that “Virginia Tech: The Crisis Communications Response” was one of the most popular Conference workshops this morning. The session featured Larry Hincker, associate vice president and chief communications officer at Virginia Tech.
Larry was featured in a Q-and-A in the summer issue of The Strategist. Frances Ward-Johnson, Ph.D., APR, an associate professor at Elon University in North Carolina, traveled to the Blacksburg, Va., campus in June to conduct the interview. You can read the interview here.
Currently viewing and reading
- APR: Provide Vision for Public Relations in Your Organization (December 8th, 2015)
- It’s Never Too Late to Earn Your APR (November 19th, 2015)
- How PR Pros Can Do Their Research Without Breaking the Bank (November 9th, 2015)
- Cover your visual assets: Creating magnetic visual content with Canva (November 6th, 2015)
- Infuse Creativity into Your PR Campaigns (November 5th, 2015)