OK, so this is a little frivolous given Mia Farrow’s passionate General Session speech yesterday. However, when I was doing some fact-checking on Farrow, I learned that she was on the very first cover of People magazine, March 4, 1974. She was starring in The Great Gatsby.
Currently viewing and reading
- APR: Provide Vision for Public Relations in Your Organization (December 8th, 2015)
- It’s Never Too Late to Earn Your APR (November 19th, 2015)
- How PR Pros Can Do Their Research Without Breaking the Bank (November 9th, 2015)
- Cover your visual assets: Creating magnetic visual content with Canva (November 6th, 2015)
- Infuse Creativity into Your PR Campaigns (November 5th, 2015)