On Sunday we posted a summary of Mia Farrow’s passionate General Session speech on Darfur.
Her talk certainly helped raise my awareness. Perhaps that’s why I read with great interest a short item in today’s USA Today on Luol Deng, a star forward with the Chicago Bulls. He was born in the Sudan. He and his family were able to flee when he was young. He spoke at a Save Darfur Coaltion rally in Chicago Sunday. “We all need to put a stop to this and do whatever we can to stop this. I just hope more people will get involved.”
Currently viewing and reading
- On the Record…Online with SEO Guru Lee Odden (February 1st, 2008)
- On the Record…Online with PRSA Chairman Jeff Julin (January 4th, 2008)
- On the Record…Online with CIPR Director Colin Farrington (December 8th, 2007)
- On the Record…Online with Hyku blogger Josh Hallett (November 30th, 2007)
- On the Record…Online with WagEd Chief Innovator Marianne Allison (November 21st, 2007)