On Sunday we posted a summary of Mia Farrow’s passionate General Session speech on Darfur.
Her talk certainly helped raise my awareness. Perhaps that’s why I read with great interest a short item in today’s USA Today on Luol Deng, a star forward with the Chicago Bulls. He was born in the Sudan. He and his family were able to flee when he was young. He spoke at a Save Darfur Coaltion rally in Chicago Sunday. “We all need to put a stop to this and do whatever we can to stop this. I just hope more people will get involved.”
Currently viewing and reading
- APR: Provide Vision for Public Relations in Your Organization (December 8th, 2015)
- It’s Never Too Late to Earn Your APR (November 19th, 2015)
- How PR Pros Can Do Their Research Without Breaking the Bank (November 9th, 2015)
- Cover your visual assets: Creating magnetic visual content with Canva (November 6th, 2015)
- Infuse Creativity into Your PR Campaigns (November 5th, 2015)