If you are a solo practitioner, you may be considering teaming with other public relations professionals to better serve your clients and compete in your market. I am a true believer in the power of teaming. In 2001, I transitioned my firm from an employee-based business model to a consultant-based business model. We eventually grew into a power team of 20 talented and dedicated independent consultants.
business+plan's tag archives
Tags: business+plan, client+management, public relations, public+relations+business+model
The other day I met with a fellow public relations professional who was tremendously excited about starting her own firm after a long career working for nonprofit and educational organizations. I asked her when she was going to launch her firm and she said, “After I finish my business plan.” She then admitted she had been working on her business plan for nearly a year and planned to finish it in six months. Meanwhile, she had let some good business opportunities slip away.
Tags: business+plan, public relations, starting+a+business
Subscribe to the PRSA blog.
PRSA on Twitter
- Confused About How to Tie PR Outputs to Organizational Outcomes? Consider the AMEC Framework!
- Webinar Recap: Going Beyond the Press Kit to Engage Influencers
- My Journey to APR: The “Self-Study” Edition
- How Charles Ramsey, The NFL Draft And A Presidential Election Can Help You Land Your Next Big Media Hit
- APR Goal: Inspire Lifelong Learning
Powered by WordPress 3.4.1
Box-Tube Box Modulize WordPress Theme By Dezzain Studio