During this Master Class, Jon C. Iwata, senior vice president, communications, IBM, and Toni Simonetti, vice president, global communications, GMAC, discuss the recent Arthur W. Page Society whitepaper, The Authentic Enterprise. This interactive session reviewed findings of whitepaper while asking the audience to participate in real-time surveys inquiring the same questions addressed in the study.
Key take-aways from this session:
- New priorities and skills of the new Communications Officer:
- Define and instill company values.
- Build and manage multi-stakeholder relationships.
- Enable the enterprise with new media skills and tools.
- Build and manage organizational trust.