Billed as a PRSA Master Class, the Social Media Measurement: Establishing ROI presentation did not disappoint. This presentation was absolutely bursting at the seams with nuggets and valuable insights, if you can type or write quickly enough to get them all down. This stands in stark contrast to many introductory-level social media talks that often claim to offer more than the most obvious of observations, yet fail to deliver. If guilty of anything, Ms. Paine was guilty of fire hosery — sharing so much good information that the time alotted simply wasn’t enough to take it all in. (And I mean that in the nicest possible way.)
public+relations+roi's tag archives
Tags: public+relations+roi, ROI measurement, social media ROI, social+media+measuremnent, social+media+metrics
We’re back at it again! Set to join forces at the PRSA 2009 International Conference — all for the sake of improving mileage on your web site, press releases, and measure the return on your press release. “What’s the ROI of Your Press Release?” is updated and full of case study examples that will teach you how to analyze activity to and through your Web site.
Tags: press+release+measurement, public+relations+roi, seo+pr, seo+press+release
Subscribe to the PRSA blog.
PRSA on Twitter
- Confused About How to Tie PR Outputs to Organizational Outcomes? Consider the AMEC Framework!
- Webinar Recap: Going Beyond the Press Kit to Engage Influencers
- My Journey to APR: The “Self-Study” Edition
- How Charles Ramsey, The NFL Draft And A Presidential Election Can Help You Land Your Next Big Media Hit
- APR Goal: Inspire Lifelong Learning
Powered by WordPress 3.4.1
Box-Tube Box Modulize WordPress Theme By Dezzain Studio