Billed as a PRSA Master Class, the Social Media Measurement: Establishing ROI presentation did not disappoint. This presentation was absolutely bursting at the seams with nuggets and valuable insights, if you can type or write quickly enough to get them all down. This stands in stark contrast to many introductory-level social media talks that often claim to offer more than the most obvious of observations, yet fail to deliver. If guilty of anything, Ms. Paine was guilty of fire hosery — sharing so much good information that the time alotted simply wasn’t enough to take it all in. (And I mean that in the nicest possible way.)
social+media+metrics's tag archives
Tags: public+relations+roi, ROI measurement, social media ROI, social+media+measuremnent, social+media+metrics
I have always found Katie Delahaye Paine, CEO, KDPaine & Partners, to be a font of knowledge. Well, actually more like a fire hose. Her sessions are always packed with information, much more than one can consume in one setting. I thought that I would share Katie’s 5-3-7 advice about social media measurement that she presented at today’s conference.
5 Immutable laws of 21st century communications
- There is no market for your message so stop screaming and start listening
- Spin is Dead, long live transparency, so be who you are an see who is pleased
Tags: communication+measurement, katie+paine, new+media+metrics, social+media+metrics
Subscribe to the PRSA blog.
PRSA on Twitter
- Confused About How to Tie PR Outputs to Organizational Outcomes? Consider the AMEC Framework!
- Webinar Recap: Going Beyond the Press Kit to Engage Influencers
- My Journey to APR: The “Self-Study” Edition
- How Charles Ramsey, The NFL Draft And A Presidential Election Can Help You Land Your Next Big Media Hit
- APR Goal: Inspire Lifelong Learning
Powered by WordPress 3.4.1
Box-Tube Box Modulize WordPress Theme By Dezzain Studio