If you are a solo practitioner, you may be considering teaming with other public relations professionals to better serve your clients and compete in your market. I am a true believer in the power of teaming. In 2001, I transitioned my firm from an employee-based business model to a consultant-based business model. We eventually grew into a power team of 20 talented and dedicated independent consultants.
business+plan's tag archives
Tags: business+plan, client+management, public relations, public+relations+business+model
The other day I met with a fellow public relations professional who was tremendously excited about starting her own firm after a long career working for nonprofit and educational organizations. I asked her when she was going to launch her firm and she said, “After I finish my business plan.” She then admitted she had been working on her business plan for nearly a year and planned to finish it in six months. Meanwhile, she had let some good business opportunities slip away.
Tags: business+plan, public relations, starting+a+business
Subscribe to the PRSA blog.
PRSA on Twitter
- A New PR Boom at Demand Success
- The Process I Followed To Pass! Public Relations Accreditation Month
- Eli Lilly, Novartis, FDA, the National Health Council and Top Advocacy Groups Discuss Tectonic Shifts in Patient Communications
- All That We Share: PRSA PRIME Research Strategic Corporate Communications and Research Conference
- I Got My APR, and You Can Too! Public Relations Accreditation Month
Powered by WordPress 3.4.1
Box-Tube Box Modulize WordPress Theme By Dezzain Studio