As the economy continues to languish in the United States, the ripples can be felt globally and new business opportunities become more critical in both the generating and pitching approach, no matter where you are based. So, “Who you gonna call?” Finding data on people and various contact information can still be laborious, but there are plenty of places to look online that far exceed the old phonebook, and even others in your contact list. It may be time to turn to resources like Jigsaw, ZoomInfo, Wink, and Spock or Spoke.
web+research's tag archives
Twitter is undoubtedly great for quick updates, for people running political campaigns, for instance (with tweets flying around with hyper or even manic frequency). However, when it comes to deeply understanding an issue, a technology, or an entire industry, you can’t beat having content-rich resources that have been shaped by thoughtful writers and readers … resources that are well-organized and helpfully displayed using Web tools.
Subscribe to the PRSA blog.
PRSA on Twitter
- The Delicate Art of Work/Life Balance
- My Journey to Accreditation: Public Relations Accreditation Month
- A New PR Boom at Demand Success
- The Process I Followed To Pass! Public Relations Accreditation Month
- Eli Lilly, Novartis, FDA, the National Health Council and Top Advocacy Groups Discuss Tectonic Shifts in Patient Communications
Powered by WordPress 3.4.1
Box-Tube Box Modulize WordPress Theme By Dezzain Studio